Friday, April 9, 2010

Where We Gonna Go From Here?

Mat Kearney sings a song, and there's a line of the song that repeats,

"where we gonna go from here"
That line has been repeating in my head all morning. As of now, the bakery doesn't want us to make tortillas there any longer. What I posted yesterday was more appropriate than I realized about trusting in God to bring us through "that great wilderness." Pray for our business, because it seems we are at an impass.
"And try Me now on this," says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it."
Malachi 3:10
Now, I need to halt the tears, get myself together and go to work. Another Northwest Arkansas trip.

3 comments:

Tim Vigil said...

If only I had a panaderia with a tortilla-maker, I'd be there in a flash! We pray that the door God opens will be bigger and better than ever! T&L

Tim Vigil said...

If only I had a panaderia with a tortilla-maker, I would bake your tortillas in a flash! I pray that the door that was closed will look teeny-tiny in comparison to the one God will open next! Timoteo

Tim Vigil said...

If only I owned a panaderia with a tortilla-maker, I would be making your tortillas in a flash! I pray the door that just closed will look teeny-tiny in comparison to the one He will open next. :-)
Timoteo