Saturday, April 3, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Thanks to all of you that took a guess on how many tortillas were in the suitcase. Most of the guesses ended up being a significantly large number.

So the magic number was 24 dozen. I'm almost a little embarrassed because most of you think this business of flying tortillas here and there is a large operation. I should have made myself clear: the tortillas were in a carry on suitcase. You may think 24 dozen is a small amount, but let me tell you, that bag is SO heavy. I can barely lift that darn suitcase when there are that many tortillas in it. Thank goodness there are no weight limits for carry ons.

Anyway, there is a winner. Jessi guessed the amount exactly. Congratulations! You will receive your tortillas next week. And thanks again to everyone that participated!

No comments: